What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your terminal in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation
Purpose for using cookies on this Website.
Types of Cookies we use in this Website
Depending on the purpose:
- Technical cookies: these are cookies that enable the user to browse the web page, platform or application and use the different options or service on it, e.g. to control traffic and data communication, to identify the session, to access restricted web site areas, to record elements that go to make up an order, to make a subscription or an application to participate in an event, to use security elements during browsing, to store content to broadcast videos or sound or to share content over the social networks
- Geolocation cookies: these cookies permit us to know form where the user is requesting a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used for example to offer you’re the proper information depending on the country where you are.
- Personalization cookies: these are cookies that enable the user to access the service pursuant to certain general, pre-defined characteristics according to a range of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as e.g. language, browser type used to access the service, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that enable its owner, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the website to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used for measuring the activity of the website, platform or application and for profiling navigation of users of the website, platform or application, in order to improve the website based on those analysis.
- Advertising cookies: these are cookies enable us to manage the offer of the advertising space on the web page as efficiently as possible, adapting the ad content to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our web page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these are cookies that enable the efficient as possible management of the advertising space available on the website. These cookies store information on user behavior from continued observation of user browsing habits, thus enabling the developing of a specific profile to show advertising consistent with the behavior in question.
Depending on the duration
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store information while the user is accessing a website. These cookies are not stored on the user’s computer when the session expires or the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies; these are a type of cookie in which the data continue to be stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the website and when he/she returns to it. The user can delete these cookies at any time.
Third Party Cookies
The third-party cookies procedures are managed and controlled exclusively by each provider. If you want to know the privacy statement and privacy and cookies policies You can access them clicking on the links in the following table.
|Google Analytics||Google Analytics is used to collect anonymous statistics of visits and use, including duration, origin and destination and duration of the browsing sessions||_ga||Persistent|
Users can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer at any time by means of changing the configuration settings of the browser installed on their computers:
Disabling cookies neither prevents viewing the pages on this web site nor interferes with browsing. costaesmeraldaaruba.com can modify this cookies policy at any given time whenever so required by current legislation or whenever there is some change to the cookies used on this web site.
The user may at any time revoke consent in relation to this Cookies Policy by deleting the cookies stored on the computer through the configuration and settings of your Internet browser, as listed above.
In case you have any doubt, comment or suggestion regarding this Cookies Policy you may contact us in this email: email@example.com